A sweet little cut-out paper mitten came home day, complete with yarn stitching on the outside that Matthew had done at school. It had lines on it so that they kids could write about what they would do with their magic mitten. Matthew's read, "If I had a special magic mitten, I would go into it and play my XBox in it." Honestly. His teacher must think our parenting style is just the best!
Wednesday, February 19, 2014
Matthew's Magic Mitten
We limit Matthew's screen time to 30 minutes a day. If we let him, he would play all day. He loves to jump around and sing songs while he plays and generally, just loves it. Hence the 30 minute limit. We keep seeing him writing about his Disney Infinity, Skylander chararacters and his overall fascination with the XBox 360. We have told him to dial back his writing about video games because his teacher probably thinks that is all that he does. I thought I had gotten through to him until I got today's piece of writing about his Magic Mitten.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment