Monday, March 17, 2014

Happy St. Patrick's Day 2014

"This is how to catch a Leprechaun.  First, you get your money and put it all around your room.  Then, a leprechaun will come in your room for the money.  Then you lock your door.  Finally, you lock him in a jar."  -Matthew, age 7

"If a Leprechaun granted me three wishes, I would wish for Super powers because I could fly to Disneyland every day.  I also would wish for ten thousand minions because I don't have to do anything.  For my last wish, I would have ten guard dogs because I wouldn't have to be robbed."  -Matthew, age 7

The night before St. Patrick's Day, someone in San Jose went around and painted a lot of medians in the city green.  Damien and Emily noticed this on the way to getting Damien's haircut (which of course Emily needed to go because she can't miss anything).  When Damien asked Emily who she thought might have done this and she simply replied, "The leopards."  She meant leprechauns but it was really funny!

No comments: