Thursday, June 12, 2014

Emily's 5 Year Old Favorites

Favorite Food: Macaroni and Cheese
Favorite Drink: Pina Colada in Hawaii
Favorite Color: Pink and Blue
Favorite TV Show:  Cake Boss
Favorite Movie: Frozen
Favorite Vacation: Disneyland
Favorite Candy: A long licorice
Favorite Ice Cream: Bubble gum flavored ice cream without bubble gum in it.
Favorite Disney Character:  Elsa and Anna
Favorite Book: Red Hat, Green Hat
Favorite Song:  Katy Perry ROAR
Favorite thing about Dad:  I love when we go on a date together.  I really love him!
Favorite thing about Mom:  I love snuggling with my Mom.  But not after she works out and is sweaty.
Favorite thing about Michael:  I love that he plays basketball with me.
Favorite thing about Claire:  I love that she makes Rainbow Looms with me.  She always plays with me and I love that.
Favorite thing about Matthew:  Matthew is nice to me all the time.  I like playing Cheese Touch with me.
Favorite thing to say:  Run for the hills, pork chop!
Favorite thing about your birthday:  I loved that my cousins came and that my Mom and Dad bought me an Elsa dress.  I also loved the Frozen pinata and blue jello that looked like ice!
Cheeseburger or Nuggets: Cheeseburger 
French fries or salad:  Salad with lettuce, croutons, no tomatoes.  No anything.  Just ranch, lettuce, croutons.
If you could go one place in the world, where would you go:  Raging Waters. (Yes, that is a waterpark ten minutes from our house. )

No comments: