
With such a big family, it is rare to get all of the cousins on Damien's side together at the same time! Lucky for us, we were able to do it and even documented it! Just two days after we got home from Europe, we drove up to Healdsburg to celebrate the baptism of Gabe (Mark and Jocelyn's youngest). It was a beautiful event and when it was all said and done, we realized that all the cousins were together and we had better take some pictures.

I have a lot of pictures of the cousins. The problem is that as soon as I print a picture and put it in a frame, someone gets pregnant and then the picture is no longer valid! The latest and greatest cousin is Lani's youngest daughter, Caitlin. I took a great picture of the cousins on Easter but just weeks later, Caitin was born and the picture was out of date! So we will enjoy this picture until we get news of a pregnancy! Ten cousins together at last!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment