I know for a fact that I have never taken a picture of a puzzle before. However, this 'first' for me was a necessity. For just about twenty-four hours, this puzzle was the bane of my existence. I told my sisters I didn't want to help. Yet despite my bitter resistance, I found myself sitting with them putting together pieces of an eagle head. Yes, we did laugh a lot while doing this puzzle but we all reached a point where no one was having fun anymore. I mean- look at this puzzle! It was so challenging and by the end, we all just wanted to finish it so we could put it away. To top it off, to finish it we had about 100 or so pure black pieces to fill in. You had to take each piece and rotate it to see if it fit, then put it in the discard pile, then try the next ninety-nine! And the real kicker . . . we were missing a piece in the end. Ugh! I just had to post this as evidence on why I am not a huge fan of putting together puzzles and next time I hope sincerely that I don't get sucked in.
Sunday, December 21, 2008
Worst Puzzle Ever!
I know for a fact that I have never taken a picture of a puzzle before. However, this 'first' for me was a necessity. For just about twenty-four hours, this puzzle was the bane of my existence. I told my sisters I didn't want to help. Yet despite my bitter resistance, I found myself sitting with them putting together pieces of an eagle head. Yes, we did laugh a lot while doing this puzzle but we all reached a point where no one was having fun anymore. I mean- look at this puzzle! It was so challenging and by the end, we all just wanted to finish it so we could put it away. To top it off, to finish it we had about 100 or so pure black pieces to fill in. You had to take each piece and rotate it to see if it fit, then put it in the discard pile, then try the next ninety-nine! And the real kicker . . . we were missing a piece in the end. Ugh! I just had to post this as evidence on why I am not a huge fan of putting together puzzles and next time I hope sincerely that I don't get sucked in.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
"Yeah - you guys can complain all you want, but I've had a giant hawk eye staring at me for the last twenty minutes."
I found the last piece when I was cleaning up and had the pleasure (laugh) of placing it in the puzzle border myself! That was a ridiculous puzzle, no doubt!
Love,
Mom
Post a Comment