Here is the first belly shot from Baby #4 at fifteen weeks. More than any of my other pregnancies, I am showing a lot earlier. I know this will slow down a bit (at least I hope) but I am enjoying that I at least look the way I feel- pregnant! This week, I also started feeling the baby move and it felt wonderful. There are so many quiet first weeks in the pregnancy where you just have to have faith that things are going well in there! It was nice to get a little reassurance via a tiny kick that there is a sweet baby in there that we are anxious to meet! I went to the doctor this week for an ultrasound and everything continues to look great. During Matthew's pregnancy- things went without complication until 26 weeks when I went on modified bedrest. God willing, I hope to to the same with this one. Until then- it is kind of a waiting game. The kids are loving Mommy's growing belly and Matthew even tries to match my size by pushing his tummy out! He will also tell you that he has a baby in his belly!We are having a lot of fun with this pregnancy so far. All of my symptoms have been the same as the other pregnancies. Absolute exhaustion, no morning sickness, and no real food aversions. Thankfully, I am now in my second trimester and happily kicked the first trimester to the curb! I am feeling great, getting my energy back, and feel strong and ready for the road that lies ahead. Until complications arise, I am doing my best to enjoy this whole process. I have my good days and then I have days that are tough for me (usually happening on or around the day I get my weekly progesterone shot). Thankfully, I have a wonderfully supportive husband who knows what I need and sometimes just listens to me when I need to talk. He made the decision along with me to have another baby knowing full well that it would be an up and down hill journey. I also have a great family who is there for me and know how to best support me. I feel great. I feel blessed by this new little baby and will continue on the best path I know to make sure he/she makes it into this world safely.
2 comments:
Wow. I didn't know your pregnancies were so tough. I just thought Michael was early. Were they all high risk pregnancies? How come?
I'll be thinking about you and your family an praying for your health during your pregnancy. I hope you can enjoy it and relax.
congratulations from spain!!! you look beautiful! im so happy for you, the couple of weeks we shared in England were enough to see that you're such a mum (D. too!!!)
i just wanted to say FELICIDADES!! (=congratulations)
have a beautiful weeks.
hi to the family
Post a Comment