Saturday, November 06, 2010

GOING PRIVATE

The time has come where I feel that it would be best to make my blog private.  Will you still be able to read my blog?  YES!  However, in order to do so- I need to give you access to it.  Once I go private, you will just need to accept my invitation one time (via your email address).  I am putting this post out today and am going to be refreshing it for two weeks in order to give people a chance to visit.  If you would like to be given access to my blog, simply leave your email address in the comments section.  I am not sure who really reads this blog but don't be shy to leave your email.  I don't write this blog to get comments nor do I write for recognition.  I write solely to have a written record of our life (for my kids to look at later on in life) and I also write to let friends and family keep up with us!  So, if you read my blog and have never left a comment- don't worry.  Just leave me your email so you can still follow our crazy family as we traverse through this bumpy and beautiful journey of life!  I hope to hear from you!!!!            -Lisa

32 comments:

the uffelmans said...

access please! karenuffelman@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Love your Blog! jswendsen@mac.com

Danielle said...

saildreamweaver@yahoo.com

trinawalker said...

Lisa! I am one of Jocelyn's oldest friends from high school and have always heard about you and how amazing you are with your family. So when I followed Joce on their trek through Europe I saw your comments and was excited that you had a blog also! So I read now and again. When I saw Joce in July down in San Diego (I live in Temecula) I told her I still read your blog. I love your sweet family...thanks for sharing. I, too, have a blog- but can't seem to keep up like you. :)
trinawalker@heyday.com

Eileen Brinker said...

YES!!

Anonymous said...

Nonna Mom says yes, yes, yes
lsacco52@yahoo.com

Nicole said...

Yes!!! I love reading about all your adventures!! Thank you!
nrspagnuolo@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

kimprince213@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

It is great to see what is going on with the San Jose Swendsen's. bradleylbowles@gmail.com

hdgina said...

yes please... ginasacco22@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Yes please. Love reading about fun family adventures. sdhamel2006@gmail.com

Sheelagh said...

Oh I hope I didn't miss out!!! I want to read please...
sheelagh.carleton@gmail.com

Erica said...

I love reading about your adventures! Erica Brehm
ericabrehm@hotmail.com
Thanks!

caren horstmeyer said...

Access please! Lisa, you are amazing!
chorstmeyer@fhallen.com

Anonymous said...

Would love access! Lisa you are amazing! Caren
chorstmeyer@fhallen.com

Anonymous said...

lani7g@gmail.com I love to check in in my copious free time! When do you find time to write? Love you! hope you had a great birthday!

Anonymous said...

In Spain we love your blog too!! dont forget Bea please!! ;)
pistachina77@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa,
I love to read about yoru family (and I know my mom reads to :-) Can you add us both
brook@bdspromotions.com
staebellk@hotmail.com

Thanks,
Brook

Anonymous said...

kcmarschall@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

We only wish we had kept a blog as our kids were growing up. Uncle Bob and Aunt Mary

Saccos4@juno.com

emlahey said...

I would love to still be able to read your blog. Please add me to your list!

Much love,

Elaine

Derek DeBenedetti said...

yes please
derekdeben@yahoo.com

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

hswendsen@gmail.com

holla

Melissa Sorci said...

Love to keep in touch in cyber space. Melissa Sorci
mpsorciphd@gmail.com

John said...

si porfa! jcarleton atsign gmail period com

Anonymous said...

Love it! Please allow me access! sdennehy@lwsd.org
Hope to see you soon!

Unknown said...

julieho@microsoft.com yes yes please!! :)

Anonymous said...

Put me on your list:
Jillydonut6@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

annajaross@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

It's so nice to "keep in touch" virtually. lindariedman@yahoo.com

trinawalker said...

Thanks Lisa for inviting me!! I am clicked "follow" and I am officially a follower! Check my blog out too if you like! :)