Saturday, July 09, 2011

Do You Believe in Magic?

I'd like you to meet my magical girls.  Claire has donned this costume on occasion for over a year or so now.  She will come out of her room and approach me in the kitchen and say, "Would you like to know your fortune?"  I think it is hilarious.  Ever since she was little, she has enjoyed dressing up and I hope she continues to do it for years to come.  I love it!  What I love in particular about this costume is the sign that reads Magical Crystal Ball.  Amazing.

Monkey see, monkey do.  Emily went into Claire's room the other day and put on this costume all by herself!  I swear.  I about died when I saw her come in the kitchen wearing this.  When I asked who had helped her, she answered "Nobody do anything!"  Claire is a wonderful big sister and such a great example and role model for her little sis.  Here's to imaginary play and much more of it!

No comments: