Tonight, Claire had tryouts for basketball. She is going to play in a new league this year called NJB (National Junior Basketball). It is touted as being a little more competitive than your basic recreational league and Claire felt like she was ready for the jump! Michael played in this league last year and we were very happy with it. I agreed to coach Claire for one more year so I showed up with her tonight to evaluate all the girls that were trying out.
I absolutely love that I can share this with Claire. I know that having a Mom for a coach isn't easy- but she does such a great job balancing the Mom/Coach thing. Damien wanted to snap a quick picture of us before we left and I was so happy he did! I know I will look back at these times with such a full heart. I love coaching Claire and absolutely love that she loves basketball! Of course, little Miss Emily couldn't be left out of a photo opp so she joined us for the last shot. I love my girls. I love how strong, confident, sporty, and amazing they are. I am one lucky Mom for sure.
Thursday, October 11, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It's so amazing how much they love "your sport" What fun that you can all share that together. You are such a great family and I am amazed at how you work out all their sports and activities. I am not quite there yet.
Post a Comment