Sunday, October 21, 2012

Pre-Halloween Party

Today, we went to a really fun Halloween party at our friends Jack and Anne Grimes house.  We had the best time!  It was a costume party so the kids were really into it.  I hesitated at first because I was worried that the kids would ruin their costumes.  Then I realized I was crazy and thought, "Why wouldn't I let them wear them as much as they can and get more bang for our buck?"  Yes, at times I am nuts.  Michael dressed as Where's Waldo.  Claire was Katniss from Hunger Games.  Matthew was Chop Chop from the video game Skylanders.  And Emily dressed as herself.  Okay, just kidding.  She was Super Girl!

As exhibited by these pictures, the kids loved the fun lunch, the pumpkin carving, the running around aimlessly with the other kids, the candy, more candy, and being able to debut their costumes!  It was a great test run for Halloween and we feel so happy and blessed that we were able to have a fun afternoon with our college friends!








No comments: