Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Lisa's Birthday, Kirkland Style!

We flew into Kirkland last night and have settled in for a wonderful Thanksgiving break.  I was so touched and felt so loved that my family organized a birthday celebration for me while we are up here!  You know, I really think you can't celebrate your birthday too much.  

The women in my family get together for each other's birthdays.  I always miss out since I am in California.  How wonderful that we were all able to get together near my birthday!  Auntie Carol, Auntie Monica, Christy, Stefanie, Julie, my Mom and all four of my sisters gathered together at one table for a night full of ridiculous laughing and a lot of fun!

I am so lucky to have such a wonderful female family of support.  There is so much love, so much understanding, and so much strength that comes from this amazing network of women!  Thank you for taking the time out of your busy lives to celebrate me!


No comments: