Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Claire's Little Brother

Guess who has a big sister who like to dress him up in Princess dresses???? If you guessed Matthew- you are correct! This kid is constantly coming out of Claire's room with a new outfit on. I think it is hilarious and Matthew loves it because he gets so much attention from his big sissy. Matthew gets that this is pretty silly and knows he isn't a princess. However, he also knows that he will get laughs if he comes prancing out of her room wearing it so he does it willingly! I love this little guy. So big and stocky and also so sweet and willing to have fun. It is what being a little kid is all about! He better enjoy it now because I am sure Claire will switch models when Emily gets big enough to dress up! For now, he loves these pictures and cracks up when he sees them. Will he think they are as funny when he grows up? I'm not sure. But I sure hope he keeps his insanely funny personality intact!










6 comments:

Danielle said...

LOL!!! He's so funny! I'm glad Claire is enjoying the many privelages of being a big sister.

Nicole said...

Those pictures are hysterical, Lisa! I'm laughing so hard. What a great personality he has!

Brook said...

I love this! He is just adorable!

Sheelagh said...

He is so cute! I have a feeling Jonah will be in that same situation soon! Mayzie has already been asking to dress him up and he's only 6 months old!

Sheelagh said...

He is so cute! I have a feeling Jonah will be in that same situation soon! Mayzie has already been asking to dress him up and he's only 6 months old!

Teal said...

I love it. Kevin has a picture of him in a tutu when he was about Matthew's age. And oh yes, it did come back to haunt him in a wedding video! But I love moments like these - Matthew is simply adorable!