I love this time of year. It was so special to see Matthew's Christmas Program and I was equally as excited to see what Michael and Claire's school had rehearsed and planned! I wish I could say that I was really relaxed today but that is just simply not true. See, Damien had been out of town all week and was scheduled to fly into town at 3:00 p.m. Normally this would be fine- but we had a taxi scheduled to pick us up at 4:00 p.m. and take us to the airport so we could fly to Seattle! Ahhhh! I spent the morning packing for myself and the kids and then quickly bundled up the little ones to get to the kids performance!
The church looked so beautiful and was decorated with such sweet creations from the kids. I searched long and hard to spot my kids and let them know I was there! Their eyes just lit up when they saw us! I'm so proud of them! Their music teacher puts in a lot of time to make sure their performance is as wonderful as it can be! Michael and Claire did great! Michael is always so surprisingly animated when he sings/performs and Claire was so composed and was wonderful. Emily thought it was so cool to see them up on stage performing! I am so happy with the way our life is going. Sitting in church, watching them sing, feeling all the love, support, and joy surrounding me was just what I needed. Merry Christmas to All!
Thursday, December 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment