Wednesday, October 31, 2012
My Life is Like an Open Drawer
This evening, after most of our Halloween guests had left- Damien played a prank on me. Let's just say that I have a small habit of leaving drawers and cabinets open. Let's just say that this drives Damien NUTS! While I was tending to something in another part of the house tonight, Damien opened every possible door and drawer in the kitchen. Ali came and found me and told me that I was needed in the kitchen right away! I came running around the corner . . . to find this. I couldn't even put up a fight. It was just too funny. I was surprised how I could barely move around with all those drawers open! Truth be told, I probably won't kick the habit because of this funny prank but I sure did get a good laugh! And yes, I was still wearing my egg.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am absolutely 100% guaranteed doing this to Brian! Genius!!
Post a Comment