Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Matthew's SIX Year Old Favorites!

SIX year old quiz for Matthew!  Let's see what he loves now!

Favorite Food: Pesto Pizza
Favorite Drink: Coke (stayed the same)
Favorite Color: Dark Blue
Favorite TV Show:  Incredible Crew
Favorite Movie: Indiana Jones (stayed the same)
Favorite Vacation: Hawaii
Favorite Candy: Squeeze Pop
Favorite Ice Cream: Cotton Candy
Favorite Disney Character: Wreck It Ralph
Favorite Book: Frog & Toad are Friends
Favorite Song:  Thrift Shop by Macklemore
Favorite thing about Dad:  "There's so much things to say about him.  I think that he teaches me sports and that he gives me hugs.  He helps me a lot when I'm sleepwalking."
Favorite thing about Mom:  "When she cooks yummy dinner all the time and when she cuddles with me at bedtime."
Favorite thing about Michael:  "When he sits around and plays video games without me.  And, that's my life.  Just joking.  When we play baseball together."
Favorite thing about Claire:  "When she helps me with Emily.  Claire takes care of me and plays games with me."
Favorite thing about Emily:  "Well, this isn't my favorite but she always copies me when I pick ice cream, cereal, or any other thing.  She always just chooses what I choose.  Does that count as my favorite thing?"
Favorite thing to say:  This never gets old!
Favorite thing about school:  Playing with TJ, Joey, and Jacob.
Cheeseburger or Nuggets: Cheeseburger because I like to get the toy at McDonald's!
French fries or salad:  French Fries and dip them in ketchup.
If you could go one place in the world, where would you go:  I would go to Lake Chelan and go in the hot tub every day!

No comments: