First up was crazy sock day. This was an easy one. The boys weren't too keen on it but Claire loved it. Besides, the boys were wearing pants and you could barely see them. The girls wore shorts or skirts so it was more fun to get creative!
Next, was crazy hair day. I learned my lesson years ago to pick up extra bottles of colored hair spray around Halloween time in order to have the spray when crazy hair day rolled around. Michael and Matthew just wanted there's to be super colorful while Claire wanted to try something cool and wacky! In order to get Claire's hair to stand up like that, I parted her hair and placed an upside down plastic up in her hair. Then I gathered all the hair at the end of the cup into a ponytail. Honestly, it was that simple! I was shocked that after a full day of school, Claire's hair looked as good then as it did first thing in the morning!
What a great week! And now all the parents can go back to worrying about homework, groceries, and the other necessities that make the world go 'round!
No comments:
Post a Comment