Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Addictions to Mom and Chocolate

Emily is growing increasingly aware of the world around her. She responds to certain sounds, and voices and is getting to know us which is so exciting!!! My favorite thing right now is that she watches me wherever I go. She will find me in a crowded room and just stare at me with those big beautiful eyes. I JUST LOVE IT!!! She manages to wiggle herself into position to see me and it melts my heart. It brings such a smile to my face when I turn around and see those eyes staring at me! When I was a baby, my Nana loved my eyes. She used to say that my eyes looked like 'two burnt holes in a blanket'. Now that I right that- I realize it sounds a little weird but I know what she was saying and it is a common phrase in my family. I had big brown eyes and she couldn't get over how cute I was. No modesty here! Emily's eyes aren't brown but they are still so big and beautiful. Right now her eyes are a beautiful shade of blue. I suspect (and I could be wrong) that her eyes will do the same as Claire and Matthew's did which is start blue and turn to green but we'll see! Nevertheless, they are beautiful!

I have wanted to put this picture on my blog for a while now. See- while Emily seems to be addicted to looking at me, my husband is addicted to chocolate. Full fledged chocoholic here! He loves chocolate so much that he will go to most any length to get his fix! This picture was taken back in June when Emily was just a few weeks old. I was taking a shower and came into the kitchen to see Damien almost finished making a batch of his famous chocolate chip cookies with Emily balanced on his shoulder. What a guy! Making cookies while holding a newborn. For any of you that know me, multi-tasking is my middle name! So to see Damien in action, multi-tasking to the fullest, was just priceless! I hope you enjoy this picture as much as I do!!!

4 comments:

Sheelagh said...

I LOVE this! Both thoughts. Jonah is doing the same thing with me right now and I am enjoying it to the fullest! I know he won't be a mama's boy for ever. I'll soak it up while I can.
And I love multitasking, especially if it involves making cookies or having to do with chocolate consumption. :-)

Brook said...

Braeden follows me with his eyes right now too, it is soooo cute! Love this stage. Emily is sure a cutie!

Danielle said...

That first picture is precious, looking for mamma!!! The second picture is priceless and I love that Damien has a chocolate addiction.

Anonymous said...

[url=http://community.bsu.edu/members/buy+online+Viagra.aspx]Viagra no prior script[/url]

[url=http://ceklansi.ru/frazy-dlya-znakomstva-v-internete.php]фразы для знакомства в интернете[/url]
[url=http://ceklansi.ru/luchshiy-sayt-znakomstv-kazahstan.php]лучший сайт знакомств казахстан[/url]
[url=http://ceklansi.ru/shluhi-bishkek.php]шлюхи бишкек[/url]
[url=http://ceklansi.ru/intim-vakansii.php]интим вакансии[/url]
[url=http://ceklansi.ru/shluhi-vzroslye.php]шлюхи взрослые[/url]
[url=http://celuyou.ru/znakomstva-dlya-seksa-v-volgograde.php]знакомства для секса в волгограде[/url]
[url=http://celuyou.ru/znakomstva-m.php]знакомства м[/url]
[url=http://celuyou.ru/rabota-intim-salon.php]работа интим салон[/url]
[url=http://celuyou.ru/shluhi-sever.php]шлюхи север[/url]
[url=http://celuyou.ru/ya-hochu-seks-po-telefonu-v-saratove.php]я хочу секс по телефону в саратове[/url]
[url=http://deperovero.ru/znachenie-slova-blyad.php]значение слова блядь[/url]
[url=http://deperovero.ru/prostitutki-transvestity-moskvy.php]проститутки трансвеститы москвы[/url]
[url=http://mx.deperovero.ru/novyy-arbat-prostitutki.php]новый арбат проститутки[/url]
[url=http://mx.deperovero.ru/prostitutki-kruglosutochno.php]проститутки круглосуточно[/url]
[url=http://rp.deperovero.ru/deshevye-shluhi-moskvy-vyezd.php]дешевые шлюхи москвы выезд[/url]
[url=http://rp.deperovero.ru/intim-internet-znakomstva.php]интим интернет знакомства[/url]
[url=http://ss.deperovero.ru/znakomstva-g-elec.php]знакомства г елец[/url]
[url=http://ss.deperovero.ru/seks-znakomstvo-omen-ru.php]секс знакомство омен ру[/url]
[url=http://tt.deperovero.ru/seks-znakomstvo-g-kazan.php]секс знакомство г казань[/url]
[url=http://tt.deperovero.ru/dosug-i-seks.php]досуг и секс[/url]