
Oh my gosh this little girl is growing so fast and getting cuter by the day! I cannot believe it has been three months since she was born. In many ways, our life has become more chaotic with the arrival of Emily but on the other hand- the show must go on so I take her everywhere and fit her into our schedule. She is a great baby. She is so happy and really doesn't cry much. She has been a little crankier for Daddy at nighttime when Mommy is working out at the gym- but for the most part she is just perfect!

Hesitantly, I graduated Emily to size 2 diapers this month. They just look so big and part of me wants her to always stay in size one and be an itty bitty baby! But her chubby tummy and thighs mandated that I bump her up. She has had a really healthy month since her hospitalization so that is fantastic news! She is still an eating machine which is tough to keep up with. On average during the day, she eats every two hours or so. Definitely not three hours. At night- she usually stretches her feeds to three or four hours which I totally appreciate!

The biggest change with her this month is that huge gummy smile she makes all day long. You really don't have to work at it these days. Just say hi to her and you'll get the sweet smiler ever! She is talking a lot and loves having a back and forth goo-goo gaa-gaa conversation. Right now she loves playing on her play mat and batting at the toys. She is tracking everything that is in front of her and loves watching her crazy siblings zip by her all day long.

She is a great napper. I bet we get three naps a day from her that are at least an hour. Maybe a few catnaps, too. Emily is an amazing forth baby and I am enjoying her so much. In terms of her hair color- the verdict is still out. Her eyes are the most beautiful blue and her skin is like her Mommy's. Damien and my favorite thing that Emily does right now is curl her top lip when she talks to us. It is the cutest thing ever! She curls it in preparation to say something and we love it! Three months old- wow. We made it. While it has passed all too quickly- we have enjoyed every waking second of our new life with baby Emily.
3 comments:
I can't believe it's been 3 months already. She is so darling and I'm so glad you all are having so much fun with her. What a lucky little girl.
She's absolutely beautiful, Lisa! I love that sweet smile...she seems sooooo happy! I love the description of her lying on her play mat with her siblings zipping all around her...lots for her to look at! Never a dull moment, huh?
What a cutie! I can't believe how fast the time flies. I'm sure you are enjoying every minute of her.
Post a Comment