
Doctors orders following Claire's surgery were to stay in town for two weeks after her
tonsillectomy. It was kind of a bummer as we had planned on taking a few
impromptu trips during this time but we made the best of it! My sister-in-law Lani was going to be in town and wanted to stop in with her three kids and spend the afternoon with us! Sounded good to me! They brought some treats for Claire and were happy to see her up and moving. Seamus, Megan, and Caitlin are growing big so fast. It's so evident when we get the kids together that they are all getting older way too quickly. They are not babies anymore! We need to make time to get these kids together more often. In a short four years Seamus will be going to college!

I love all the pictures I took today. I especially love this one as it looks like they are in some sort of prison lineup. It sure shows
everyone's position in the family! The oldest kids are in the back and standing tall and the babies of the family are sitting on the ground and just taking it in. Matthew, who thinks he belongs in the older group, stood where HE thinks he belongs- but gave away his age with the goofy face!

All the kids enjoyed the day by having water fights, throwing water balloons, and playing in the beautiful sunshine. The kids played so well together that the adults actually had time to catch up with each other! It was certainly an added bonus! I think I actually ate a whole Togo's sandwich without any
disruptions! Can this day get any better?

We have also been hanging out with two of our other favorite cousins Brennan and Gabe! Mark and Jocelyn's boys are a lot of fun and the kids have loved playing with them now that they are back in the States! We have been
barbecuing a lot, spending a lot of time with
each other and loving the non-structure that summer brings. Matthew and Gabe are a funny duo and I am sure they will be getting a lot of laughs in the future!
No comments:
Post a Comment