Monday, February 28, 2011

A Few More Reason Why I Love My Kids

Sometimes my kids are funnier than I can describe.  They make me smile in ways I didn't even know I could.  They fill my heart with so much love and make me the luckiest Mom in the world.  Lately, these are the pictures that make me laugh until my stomach hurts.


Emily loves wearing Matthew's pajamas. 
She calls Batman, Batbee.
I love her because she is the perfect little mix of 'rough and tumble'
and sweet and princessy.  She had to wear the Batman pjs but
insisted on carrying a purse.  My kind of girl!


Word to your Mother.

Captain Tutu Pirate Lightsaber Guy!
Outfit courtesy of Claire.

Another outfit courtesy of Claire.  Girly on the outside,
Sponge Bob pajamas underneath.

Three of my kiddos loving being silly together! 
They always catch me off guard!

No comments: