Friday, February 18, 2011

Manga!

Emily loves to eat!  I love it!  She loves the basics and she also loves things that are more eccentric!  She loves pistacios, almonds, turkey sandwiches (with turkey, cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, and onions, and mayo), grapefruit, poached eggs on toast, sushi, pasta, lox and bagels, spicy foods, broccoli, and so many other foods that my other kids didn't like at this age.  She also never drinks out of a sippy cup at meals!  Only big girl cups for this girlie (minus her bottle which she still gets three times a day).  In this picture- she is post meal and you can tell that she thoroughly enjoyed her pasta and sausage!  I never said she was a dainty eater.

Emily is out of her high chair now and sits with us at the table which is something that I have been waiting for.  There are six seats at our table and now they are all filled by our little family!  Woo hoo!  It makes me so happy to see our little Emily growing up.  She has wanted to join us at the table for a while so when I see her all excited because she is with us- I just love it!  I absolutely love our family.  Life literally gets better each and every day.

No comments: