Monday, March 28, 2011

Designer Claire Strikes Again!

Every once in a while- I will be minding my own business when one of my kids will come in to see me outfitted in a crazy costume designed by Claire.  She loves to dress willing participants up and this time- both Matthew and Emily obliged!  Before Emily was born, Matthew was dressed up in every princess costume Claire owned at one time or another.  It is nice to see that she still includes Matthew but now she loves dressing up her little sister!

I love how beautifully ridiculous they look!  I know that I will look back longingly at these photos.  Their childlike innocence is so bright in these pictures.  I have to remember to take this all in, breathe in every last breath of this very special time in MY life.  Yes, they are growing by leaps and bounds every day- but I too, am moving forward in my role as their Mom.  These days are so precious and I want to look back knowing I lived in the moment and appreciated it all.

1 comment:

Sheelagh said...

They are all so cute! I love that big sister Clare dresses them up! And I hear you on living in the moment. It is very easy to get distracted from it, especially with 4 kids and 4 kids worth of work to get done around the house! Way to go for documenting this and for living in it! So great!!