We got back from Seattle at 10:00 p.m. last night and were on the road to Healdsburg by 11:00 a.m. today to meet baby Pascale and celebrate Lani's birthday. It was a wild turn around but sometimes you just have to go for it! As expected, baby Pascale is just beautiful and so is her Mommy. Man, I wish I could look half as good as she does after I have a baby!
We were able to meet Pascale's Daddy, Tom and he is really nice and funny. Between Heavenly and Tom, this little baby is going to have a huge personality! It was precious to see Emily's reaction to Pascale. She couldn't believe she was so tiny. She would stare and stare at her and admire everything about her. She really tried hard to understand how the baby, who used to be in Heavenly's tummy, came out!
My other three kids thought she was absolutely precious. I loved seeing the genuine love they had for their new baby cousin. Lani had a fun birthday party where she made the most amazing Thai noodle salad. It was amazing! It was a great night and certainly worth the drive and re-packing to stay the night with Damien's family. And who could pass up Marlene's Famous French Toast with Bacon first thing in the morning?
Welcome to the huge Swendsen family, Pascale!
Thursday, August 11, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment