The kids were so excited to hear that their cousin, Gabe, was having his 4th birthday party at a gymnastics place! Claire actually has taken several sessions here before so we knew just what to expect! Michael has been crazy busy these days. He could only stay for an hour before he had to leave and go to his flag football game. The rest of us got to stay and join in on all the fun!
I didn't take many pictures, which I am regretting now, but the ones I did take reflect what fun this party held! Gabe was the special birthday boy and got to lead all the kids in awesome exercises! They used the giant rainbow parachute, walked on balance beams, jumped on huge trampolines, danced to music, jumped into a huge pit full of foam blocks, swung on the bars, and even got to have pizza and ice cream cake at the end. What wasn't to love? I loved that Emily and the rest of the kids could get out their aggression in a safe environment. Do you think I could put a foam pit in my front room?
We love Gabe so much. He and Matthew are only ten months apart in age and they have so much in common and really enjoy playing with one another. Emily is like the sister Gabe never wanted :) She follows him and bugs him constantly. However, when it comes down to it- I know Gabe loves her a lot. Both our kids and Mark and Jocelyn's kids are all within eight years of each other so everyone has a playmate when they need one. Gabe is such a funny, loving, sensitive, and awesome kiddo! It's no wonder my kids always want to be around him! Happy Birthday Gabe! May this be your best year yet!
Sunday, November 06, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment