For the last few years, we have taken our extended family out to dinner at Buca di Beppos for my birthday. Something about family style ordering, a giant circular table that can fit twenty, and a place so loud and crazy- kids' screams and bad restaurant behavior is overlooked. Party time!
We had a bit smaller group this year because my little nephew Gabe got sick and Jocelyn had to stay home with him. I was so happy that Gina, Heather, Ali, Papa, Mark and Brennan could join us. It was really a fun night.
I got to thinking about birthday wishes. In the past I have wished for a multitude of different things. But I decided that there is really only one thing that I want to wish for for the rest of my life. Health. Health for me, for my family, for my friends. Thank you for all of the birthday wishes. I am blessed for sure and love having you all in my life.
Monday, November 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment