Five year old quiz for Matthew! I love seeing how his answers change from year to year!
Favorite Food: Thai Food (Pad Thai)
Favorite Drink: Coke
Favorite Color: Red
Favorite TV Show: Sponge Bob Square Pants
Favorite Movie: Indiana Jones
Favorite Vacation: Lake Chelan
Favorite Candy: Gum
Favorite Ice Cream: Bubble Gum
Favorite Disney Character: Captain Jack Sparrow
Favorite Book: Calvin and Hobbes
Favorite Song: Shots by LMFAO
Favorite thing about Dad: I love when he snuggles in my bed with me and plays soccer with me and Michael.
Favorite thing about Mom: When she snuggles me and plays basketball with me.
Favorite thing about Michael: When Michael plays soccer with me and Dad.
Favorite thing about Claire: When she teaches me how to read using Bob books.
Favorite thing about Emily: I love when she stops bugging me.
Favorite thing to say: That's beast! (A quote Michael and his friends use)
Favorite thing about school: Playing with Luke, Connor, and Yasmin.
Cheeseburger or Nuggets: Cheeseburger, because it's way cooler and gooder.
French fries or salad: Salad because I like the lettuce.
If you could go one place in the world, where would you go: To the mall to get Legos.
Wednesday, February 01, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Matthew, I love hearing what you like most. You are so smart and loving. (and so very precious) Love, Nonna
Post a Comment