My kids always think it is such a special honor to walk out to half court with me at half time. It makes me feel proud that they get to be a part of it and it gives them a little taste of what it might have been like for me to run out on the same court years ago! I was also thrilled that I was able to secure three spots for some of my little 3rd grade players to be Ball Girls during the game. They had the best time and loved getting their new SCU shirts autographed by the SCU players after the game!
All in all, it was a great day for me and my family. I am so appreciative to have had the opportunity to play basketball for Santa Clara University. It is a gift that I will never take for granted and continue to appreciate each and every day.
1 comment:
Love the SCU legacy and their mommy was an amazing athlete!
Mom
Post a Comment