Sunday, February 12, 2012
A Sign I Have Daughters
I walked into the kitchen today to find a big mess. Part of me wanted to call Emily into the kitchen immediately to clean up her project, but part of me wanted to relish in the very girlie moment. I have daughters. I love having daughters. If anyone just up and walked into my home, you would see a good mixture of cars, high heels, Legos, and sparkly purses in random corners, down hallways, and . . . in the kitchen. One day, all of this will be put away- rather, given away because my girls won't need sixteen pairs of princess heels anymore. This is what I always wanted. A house that was full of kids and if I have to walk into a kitchen and avoid small heels like land mines in a desert- so be it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Emily is like the rest of the girls. We all have alot of shoes because we might need that particular princess looking pair one day...
Nonna
Post a Comment