Tuesday, May 08, 2012

Gina's 30 (for real)!

My kids were NOT HAPPY that they weren't invited to the ocean beach house for Gina's birthday weekend.  Not happy at all!  They were, however, happy that they got to go out and celebrate Gina's actual birthday with her today! 

This afternoon, Gina, Emily and I went to the mall to do some very necessary shopping.  Emily was so happy that Auntie Gina gave her a pair of the fun sunglasses that we wore while at Gina's party!  This necessitated a photo shoot in the parking lot.  We are such a normal family.

Then, that evening we took Gina to Aqui for dinner and enjoyed our amazing Auntie and sister in the warm summer evening.  What a great day!  Happy Birthday (again) Gina!

1 comment:

hdgina said...

What a great day! And I loved the shopping trip. Was that our first or second trip to Express dealing with the coupons? And I believe Emmy REALLY liked the chicken in the food court.