Claire invited seven of her closest friends to her 11th birthday party today! The plan was to have the girls meet her at Bucca di Beppo for a birthday lunch and then head back here for a viewing of The Hunger Games.
The girls were so excited to have their very own room at Bucca di Beppos. They were put in the Pope Room which is super cool. It has a giant lazy Susan in the middle of the table with the Pope's head on it! Random but fun, too! I told them that if they behaved and were reasonably quiet, I would let them stay in there without an adult! Damien, Michael, Claire, Matthew, Gina and I were at a neighboring table where I could see their every move! No adult in the room . . . yes. Adult watching their every move . . . yes!
We ordered yummy pizzas, pastas, and salads for them which they thought was awesome! Then came the ginormous ice cream sundae for Claire's birthday song!
After that- we went back to the house for more fun! They loved the movie and Claire loved all of the gifts that her friends gave her. She got a life size cut out of Katniss Everdeen which was really cool. She also got some other cute Hunger Game themed gifts!
She loved her party and is really grateful to have such great friends! Once again, Happy Birthday Claire!
Sunday, September 29, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment