Friday, September 06, 2013

Safety Michael!

6th graders at St. Christopher have the great responsibility of keeping everyone safe during drop off and pick up times.  All 6th graders are given the chance to be part of the safety team!  Michael chose afternoon safety as opposed to morning safety (a huge thank you from me)!

It also just so happened that Natalie and Gina were in town to surprise the kids after school!  They loved seeing Michael in his safety vest and might have embarrassed him just a little bit.  Hey, it's a right of passage and I was just glad that my sisters were able to share in this pivotal moment!

You are looking good, Michael!  Keep up the good work!  And many thanks to Nat and Gina for making the trip down from SF.  I loved seeing you and the kids love having their aunties around!!!


1 comment:

saccon00 said...

My babies! I think I remember us screaming 'GO MIKEYYYY!' Love those kiddos.