I am seriously loving seeing Claire and Emily together. I never had a brother- just four sisters so any picture of me and my sisters growing up looks something like this! I found these matching sweaters the other day and had to get them. Total impulse buy. Oh- life is good. Life is good. Emily is so fond of Claire. The minute Emily sees Claire when she comes home from school- she freaks out. Legs kicking, arms flailing, and a smile so big that Claire just melts! Claire is also really good at taking care of Emily when I need a minute or two to make dinner or take care of something.
Looking back on my last pregnancy- I realize how ridiculously bad I wanted a girl. Somehow in the moment, I convinced myself that having another boy would have been okay (and it would have) but now I know how badly I wanted a little girl. Partially for me but mainly for Claire so she could take pictures like these and always know that she will have a sister and friend for life. I know firsthand how strong sisterhood is and I am so thrilled these two will have each other through so many special moments in their lives.
1 comment:
Love the pic. I'm so happy for Claire and Emily!! What a wonderful gift.
Post a Comment