Saturday, February 04, 2012

Sisters in the City

My sisters are the best.  Seriously, the best.  I can't imagine my life without them.  They make me laugh (a lot), they build me up, they are always there to listen, they are my best friends that will always be there.  My Dad has said, "Family.  It's what we do."  What he means by that is that our family will always be of importance.  Our extended family, our family of friends . . . will always be at the center of our lives. 

Natalie flew down this weekend to spend time with Gina in San Francisco.  I was not going to miss out on the opportunity to see two of my sisters and laugh non-stop for about twelve hours.  Damien offered to watch the kids and I happily drove up to meet them and have some fun!  We had an absolute blast!  A little dinner, a little dancing, and a whole lot of laughter.  Laughter seems to be something that we all do best!  I am so glad I got to spend time with a few of my sissies.  I am not sure where I'd be if I didn't have them in my life.  They are truly beautiful both inside and out.

Add caption

1 comment:

saccon00 said...

Well...you did it again, I'm crying at another one of your posts. Love you so much!