I am so grateful to have a sister who just gets me. Someone who literally knows what I am thinking before I say a word. Someone who would love me the same if my life went down hill or if I won the lottery. Someone who loves me enough to answer my questions honestly and always give me the truth. Gina is an amazing auntie, friend, Yoshi player, Boggle champion, sister, and all around awesome person. We are so blessed to have her in our lives!
Wednesday, May 08, 2013
Gina's Birthday
Today is my sister Gina's birthday! We are so lucky to have her down here in California with us to be able to celebrate her special days! Gina wanted to have a low-key birthday this year, so we did just that! We even got Emily out of the house two days post-op! Afterward, we headed to the mall where we went in search of cute clothes and matching dresses. Okay, maybe the dress thing was a joke but it was fun! We ended the night going to a movie together that was hands down the weirdest movie either of us has ever seen. Beyond the Pines. Don't see it and if you do- we warned you first! We will do something bigger for her this weekend but wanted to make sure she felt special on her special day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment