Claire's teacher Mrs. Delgadillo had her students write a time capsule about themselves. Much like Michael did last year, they filled our a questionnaire about themselves when school started and also when it ended. I loved seeing how Claire changed over the year but equally enjoyed how she stayed the same in so many times, too.
A Time Capsule About Me- 2012
September 15, 2011
My Favorite Food: Meatloaf
My Favorite Color:
Light Blue
My Best Friend: Sydney Gambelin
My
Favorite Song: Baby Mine
My Favorite Game: Lego Harry Potter
The
Thing I Like To Do Most: Play four-square with my friends.
My Favorite Sport:
Soccer
My Favorite TV Show: iCarly
What I Want to be When I Grow Up: A Teacher
My Favorite Hobby: Drawing
My Favorite Book: Harry
Potter
My Newest Friend: Jordan Rizzo
June 4, 2012
My Favorite Food: Pasta
My Favorite Color:
Light Blue
My Best Friend: Sydney Gambelin and Shea Allard
My
Favorite Song: Love Song by Selena Gomez
My Favorite Game: Ball Tag
The
Thing I Like To Do Most: Hang out with Friends.
My Favorite Sport:
Soccer
My Favorite TV Show: Sweet Genius
What I Want to be When I Grow Up: A Teacher
My Favorite Hobby: Writing
My Favorite Book: Hunger Games
My Newest Friend: Natalie Decena
Claire is a confident kid. She always seems to be very grounded and is seldom swayed by others. She likes what she likes and it is evident that over the course of an entire school year- a lot of her answers remained consistent. Claire is sad to leave third grade. She has loved Mrs. Delgadillo and enjoyed her classmates to the maximum! I can't believe that she is moving on to 4th grade next year! Wow. Time is surely flying. I love you, Clairey!!
Monday, June 04, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment