Here is an essay written by Claire. I love to see how her little mind works and love to see the tremendous kindness that she has in her heart.
"Here are the three things that I can do to make the world more beautiful. First, I can teach kids how to play soccer. Dribbling, shooting, defending, and passing are the things that I will teach them. Next, being nice is the second thing I will do. Taking out the garbage, cleaning up, making breakfast, and reading to my siblings are some acts of kindness that I will do. Finally, I will give to people who don't have as much as we do. I will give to Mission Money, food drives, book drives, and fundrasiers. Those are the three things I will do to make the world more beautiful."
Friday, June 08, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment