Emily and I were playing in the house today when we heard a police siren. She suddenly got stiff and literally lost color in her face. I was worried for a brief second and asked her what was wrong! She took a deep breath and then swallowed. "Do you think they're coming for me?" she said. Honestly, she was serious.
"No! They're not coming for you Emily!" I told her. Then I asked why she thought they were looking for her. "Well, sometimes I don't tell the truth or eat snacks around here after you tell me not to!" she added in a frantic voice. I assured her she was fine and told her that is not what the police officers crack down on. That is what Mommy and Daddy will crack down on. Then I put her in jail.
(I didn't really put her in jail.)
Tuesday, April 16, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment