Thursday, August 01, 2013

14 Year Anniversary

Damien flew in this morning and we were all so excited to see him after a week long separation!  We generally don't spend too much time apart so it was such a relief to see him, especially on our anniversary!  We plan to lay low tonight as we are leaving for Lake Chelan first thing in the morning.  A nice dinner in Bellevue and a few hours alone to just let these amazing fourteen years sink in.  I am lucky to have found the love of my life when I was just 19 years old.  Fast forward to today and it's hard to believe that I am more in love with him with each passing minute.  My world is so wonderfully bright, fun, and just the way I imagined it would be . . . with him.  Happy 14 years, babe.  Here's to many, many more.

No comments: