A few of our friends had their kids make a 'Summer Bucket List'. I hesitated because I was worried that they would put too many things on the list that would be unattainable . . . which would lead to 'Summer Bucket List FAILURE'. However, we did it anyway and as luck would have it, our kids came up with a pretty awesome little list! And I am happy to report, we did all of the requested items.
1. Play Legos
2. Have a Lemonade Stand
3. Go Mini Golfing
4. Go Running at the Track
5. Go to Raging Waters
6. Wash a Car
7. Go to Lake Chelan
8. Have a Sleepover with Gabe and Brennan
9. Rent the movie Parental Guidance.
10. Go to a SF Giants Game (we substituted this with a Seattle Mariners Game)
11. Go Camping
12. See Monster's University in the Movie Theater
What a fabulous summer. I love my kids and love the time I get to spend with them when there aren't school projects, loads of uniforms, homework, early wake up times and the fear of being late to school or practices. Summer is slow, relaxing, lovely, and the perfect time to unwind and get to hang out together. Ahhhhh.
Friday, August 16, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment