Sunday, August 18, 2013

Nonna and Grandpa's Cereal Delivery

Do you hear that?  The knock at the door?  It's the Safeway delivery man making the kids breakfast dreams come true!  Every year, Nonna and Grandpa order a ridiculously crazy amount of cereal for the kids to signal the end of summer and the beginning of the school year!  The kids think it is so awesome to get so many boxes of cereal from the delivery man!

This year was no different!  Emily and Matthew were completely beside themselves with joy as they had forgotten about this end of summer surprise!  Michael and Claire knew it was coming but didn't know when!

Thanks Nonna and Grandpa!  I can't imagine how cool this must be for the kids!  I can only say that if this happened to me when I was a kid- I would've thought it was the coolest thing in the world!  I'm just glad for my kids that they have such and awesome set of grandparents.  Love you guys!


No comments: