Friday, January 26, 2007

Removal Update

Just to update everyone, I went to the doctor this morning to see if I was more dilated and the good news is that I am the same (2-3 cm)! So the cerclage removal date will remain on Tuesday. My sister Jill, her husband, and her baby- Kyle come down to visit tomorrow for a few days, and I was hoping to keep the date for Tuesday so I could enjoy them (mostly stare at Kyle) before I have a new baby of my own. It really is a win-win situation to keep the Tuesday removal date because now the baby will have more time to mature and I will get a lot of time to visit with Jill and the gang.

So, that is it! When Tuesday rolls around, I will be so happy to have the stitches out, I will be happy to regain 100% mobility, and who knows, I might be smiling with a new baby in my arms. We'll see!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how cute. i'm jealously missing him, the babes, and you guys. hope all is well lisa. ill call you when jill and bri leave so i can see how youre doin. love you!