The school year is rapidly winding down. Claire is loving second grade. Her teacher, Ms. Alongi, has really inspired Claire to be the very best she can be and it shows when she comes home from school most every single day with a huge smile on her face! Claire has been writing to a girl from a neighboring Catholic School this entire year. Her penpal Yasmine, has been sending Claire letters at school detailing her life and telling Claire how much she can't wait to meet her!
I was able to get a hold of one of the letters that Claire wrote to Yasmine and it was too cute not to share.
Dear Yasmine,
I'm so very excited to meet you! We're going on a field trip to Hidden Villa today. We get to wear free dress but we have to wear long pants and shirts. My favorite subject is reading. Also, my favorite ice cream is pink bubblegum and my favorite color is sky blue. I was born on September 27, 2002. I have one sister and two brothers. I go to St. Christopher School. I think I am going to be a teacher when I grow up. Do you have any pets? One time, I had two fish but they died.
Your Penpal,
Claire Swendsen
Tuesday, June 07, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment