Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Claire Goes Caroling

Claire is loving her Girl Scout troop this year.  She is loving it so much- I am wondering why I didn't sign her up for it sooner!  Not only does she get to spend great quality time with her friends- she also gets to help the community and do things that make a difference in the world!  Today, Claire and her troop went to a retirement center and sang Christmas carols to the residents. 

One of Claire's friend's Grandmother is a resident there so they also got to talk with her and see what her daily life is like.  On top of the carols, they also distributed hand crafted ornaments that the girls had created at their last meeting.  Claire was so happy to be able to spread some holiday cheer to these amazing people.  I was happy to see that she is out in the community making people's lives a little brighter.

No comments: