Saturday, September 08, 2012

Family Sports Fun

Seeing that all of my kids love sports (and we do, too)- we spend our Saturdays somewhere on a soccer field.  Are we busy?  Yes.  Is it crazy sometimes?  Yes.  But do we get to spend a lot of time together, out in the sun, cheering on one another while having a lot of fun?  Yes!  Here are some pictures that make me smile when I think of the super sport Saturdays that we have!








5 comments:

the uffelmans said...

love all the soccer posts and these photos.

Sheelagh said...

What fun! We have yet to enter into this world, sometime I am hesitant, but you make it look so fun!
At first I thought Emily had a pink cast on ans then was surprised to see it gone in another picture and then reappear again in another. Is it a shin guard? So funny!

Lisa Swendsen said...

Sheelagh, she had a broken arm when this post happened. I stole a few pictures from later in the sports season to include in this post :)

Sheelagh said...

Oh my goodness. I just caught up on the broken arm post! hahaha Silly me, reading out of order again!

rons said...

Reminds me of days gone by when we might have five or six games on a Saturday and no way to be at all of them. Still we found a way. I love these Swendsen kids!