Friday, September 21, 2012
"I Am Claire Swendsen"
"I Am"
I am a 9 year old girl who has 5 other family members.
I wonder what job I will have when I am older.
I hear laughs when one of my classmates makes a joke.
I see my nice friends every day when we have school.
I want a certain movie when I turn 10 this year.
I am a 9 year old girl who has 5 other family members.
I pretend sometimes that I'm stuck forever at school.
I feel my soft blanket at night.
I touch paper and pencils most of the day.
I worry that someday my little sister might be hurt.
I cry when I am told something sad.
I am a 9 year old girl who has 5 other family members.
I understand math very well in school.
I say, "Hi!" when I see my friends.
I dream about adventure.
I try to do my best in school.
I hope that I have a great future.
I am a 9 year old girl who has 5 other family members.
-Claire Swendsen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment