Wednesday, February 25, 2009

From the Mouth of Michael

I am so happy that I might have a brother or a sister. It is really cool having a brother and a sister. Think about it. Would you like that? Well I certainly would! The mouth of Michael rocks! I can feel the baby kicking. I am watching a movie right now. If you are someone I know- you are lucky! School is good. I am not feeling really good today. We learned to subtract, minus, and plus and times. I love school. I'll write again sometime. Bye! Have a great day.

Michael wanted to publish a blog (his exact words) so I let him just say what he wanted, I typed it and then published it. He is too much!

4 comments:

Sheelagh said...

too cute! Sounds like the kind of thing I wrote in my journal when I was his age!

Teal said...

This is beyond adorable!

Anonymous said...

Keep writing Mikes! Since you have about a 75 second tolerance for phone calls (unless we are talking about DS, hallway soccer, or bodily functions)... I never want to miss out on these pearls of wisdom!!

Anonymous said...

Dear M. J. Bloghead

You do rock! Keep bloggety blogging! We want more.

Love, Nonna