Tuesday, March 10, 2009
23 Weeks
Just a quick update to let you know how things are going. Last week at 22 weeks, my cervix had shorted a bit to 3.3 cm (down from 3.9 cm). The doctor told me I really needed to start taking it easy and do one hour or bedrest in the morning and one in the afternoon. Well, this week- my cervix actually gained a little bit of length due to my resting and I am back at 3.5 cm. I am still doing the light bedrest but it is no big deal at all. We were finally able to get a decent (albeit quick) glance at the baby's face. It's been two straight weeks where we haven't been able to see the face because the baby was head down and burrowing into the cervix. The baby flipped around this week and is temporarily breech but still pressed it's face into the side of the uterus. We were able to rule out facial abnormalities and now just need to hope that the baby cooperates next week so we can see the profile (the last thing to complete the physical ultrasound started at 21 weeks). I am feeling good and gradually inching along to my first big goal of 25 weeks. Just a quick little post to let you know we are doing great and feeling the same!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm glad to hear all is well! No marathon runs for you lady! It must be so hard to stop and be slow. Good work!
Awesome to hear that everything is looking good! Are we only 1 week apart? I'm 24 weeks, so I guess we are! Cool! Will I get to see you in person at the big party next weekend? I don't know if your mom told you, but Chris, Addison and I are coming! :)
Post a Comment