Matthew is really cracking us up lately! I have to write a few of these down before I forget them because they are so funny!
1. Matthew calls himself Mah-Mah. However, he also calls himself Math-me. He says this because Damien said say Math-you and in his typical fashion, Matthew turned the tables and said Math-me!
2. If I ask Matthew how much he loves me, he stretches his arms out as far as they will go and says, "Big much!" I love this!
3. Lately, I have been telling Matthew he needs a haircut. He then called his hair fuzzy and reminds me he needs a haircut by saying, "Cut, cut, cut, cut . . ." really fast while pretending to cut his hair. Which reminds me, I should really make sure the scissors are out of his reach. None of my kids have cut their own hair yet and I don't want to start now!
4. If Matthew wants to watch a TV show, he will just ask me, "Mom, show?" But if he wants to watch a movie he will ask me, "Mom, big show?" Pretty creative I think!
5. Matthew has been going poop on the toilet for about six months now. At first he would tell me, "Poop!" and I would take him. But over the past few months- he will run up to me and yell "Poop Bad!" I love the urgency and it certainly gets me moving quickly to get him to the toilet.
6. Matthew has picked up some of my bad snacking habits. One of them is eating Wheat Thins with a little bit of onion and chive cream cheese on top. (Don't knock it until you've tried it!) He is so funny and won't eat the cracker without it. One day, he suckered Damien into getting him the crackers from the pantry and then Matthew proceeded to open the refrigerator and get out the cream cheese and handed it to Damien saying, "On cracker."
7. Matthew loves shoes. He rarely walks around the house barefoot. I am sure this will change in the springtime, but he loves wearing shoes! Any shoes. Tennis shoes, slippers, dress shoes- it doesn't matter. Oh, and he also knows who gave him all the shoes he has. If he puts on his tennis shoes, he will say "Nonna shoes". If he puts on his slippers, he says "Ho ho ho. Merry Christmas" to signify Santa gave them to him.
8. If my shirt isn't fully covering my ever growing belly- Matthew will come over and pull my shirt down saying, "Close Baby!"
I could go on but these are just the funny things about Matthew that are in my mind right now. Funny funny, Matthew.
Sunday, March 01, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a genious he is. I notice that goose hasn't been wearing the Nike's I gave him for Christmas. What's with that woman? You don't want your son to be the coolest kid on the block?
I especially like the "close baby" one. Hilarious.
For your info Nat he does wear the shoes you game him and loves them. I will make a note to get a picture of him in them!
Post a Comment