Wednesday, September 12, 2012

An Appropriate Wish

After unloading the groceries, Emily noticed that one of the green apples we had purchased had not one- but TWO stickers on it.  She proclaimed that it was indeed a lucky apple!  "Can I eat that apple?" she asked.  "Of course.  But first, let me wash it, take both stickers off, and then you can make a wish!" I said.  She closed her eyes and focused on this very important wish.  Then, she opened her eyes and said, "I'm ready!"  A few minutes passed and she asked me if I wanted to know what she had wished for.  I know it goes against the wishing rules to share your wish but I was super curious what her three year old mind wished for.  "I'd love to know what you wished for!" I told her.  She smiled really big, took a big breath and told me that her wish came true.  "So what did you wish for?" I eagerly asked her.  She plain and simply answered, "An apple!"

2 comments:

Sheelagh said...

SOOOOOO CUTE! She is one sweet girl and so pretty too!

rons said...

Which just proves that wishes do come true.