I really couldn't wait to see Matthew sing in his Christmas program. There was just one problem. He wouldn't let me see him. He was placed in the back and avoided my camera behind the girl in front of him. Who could blame the kid. I am a total Mom-a-razzi. He's tired of me clickin' away any time something significant happens.
 |
| This is literally the best shot I got of him! |
The Kindergarten at St. Chris is really separate from the school. Instead of hundreds of kids performing- it was just the thirty children in Matthew's class that graced us with their sweet Christmas songs. Aside from the adorable singing, Matthew and I had a little game going
. A little game of photographic cat and mouse. I tried to photograph him, he tried to avoid me. He was loving it. Even though he was hiding- I could see his adorable dimple dancing on his cheek from time to time! However, when it is all said and done . . . he totally won. I didn't get any good pictures! Congrats, Matthew!
The class sang some really sweet Christmas songs and melted the hearts of all the parents in attendance. What an age. So angelic, so new to the whole school thing, so sweet. I truly enjoyed Matthew's performance, even if he tried to hide from me. (I'm not bitter at all.) Thank you Matthew for the wonderful Christmas show!
And as a special bonus- we got to run into Claire on the playground at recess as we left Matthew's program! It was a free dress day,
Wear Christmas Colors! Of course, Claire had to wear some crazy socks! She sure does love her wild sock collection!
1 comment:
Total Mom-a-razzi.
Post a Comment